|| A.G. Vulcan Stettin, 1909
|| still existing in 1980
|| 4200 t
|| 113,80 m
|| 16,26 m
|| 4,90 m
|| 4 x 8,8 cm; 2 x 5 cm; 2 x 8,8 cm; 420 mines
|| 5000 shp, 16,5 kn
|The Train Ferries Deutschland
were commissioned as auxiliary mine layers in August 1914.
was shortly assigned to the mine layers in the North Sea, but was put into its original service as a train ferry again
in the same year. In 1937 it beached at Rügen, but was rescued and repaired one year later. The ship also survived World War II and was taken over by the Soviets. Renamed Krilyon
, it first served as a passenger ship, from 1975 on it was used as a floating barrack in Vladivostock. It was still existing as a floating barrack in 1980.