The Graf Zeppelins
sister ship, the Flugzeugträger "B"
was laid down at the Krupp Germaniawerft in Kiel in autumn of 1938, but construction was stopped on 19.09.1939. At this time, the ship was already completed up to the armor deck. On 28.02.1940, it was started to scrap the ship in the shipyard, which lasted 4 monthes.
One possible, but unconfirmed name for this ship was Peter Strasser