Z14 Friedrich Ihn
was part of the 3th destroyer division at the outbreak of the war, operating in the Baltic Sea near Danzig and later transferred to the North
sea after the Polnish campaign. The ship took part in three mining operations in British coastal waters and was operating at the French Atlantic coast from 1941 to 1942, including the Operation Cerberus in February of 1942. After that, the ship was sent to Norway where it was stationed until 1944. In the final days of the war, the destroyer was part of the evacuation fleet in East Prussia and was decommissioned on 10.05.1945. Taken over by the British, but given to the Soviet Union where it entered fleet lists on 05.11.1945. Taken over by a Russian crew on 02.01.1946, the ship arrived in Libau five days later. On 13.02.1946 it was renamed to Prytkiy
and served in the North Baltic fleet until 22.03.1952 when it was disarmed, removed from the fleet lists and scrapped.