Z15 Erich Steinbrinck
was part of the 3th destroyer division at the outbreak of the war, operating in the Baltic Sea near Danzig and later transferred to the North Sea after the Polnish campaign. The ship took part in two mining operations in British coastal waters. From June 1941, the ship was stationed in Norway where it was used during Operation Sizilien . in September 1943. In November 1943, Z15 Erich Steinbrinck
was used for escort duties between Norway and Germany and patrols at Jutland. In June of 1944 the destroyer was badly damaged during an air raid on Hamburg and decommissioned on 10.05.1945. Taken over by the British, given to Russia where it was added to soviet fleet lists on 05.11.1945. Taken over by a Russian crew on 02.01.19146 it arrived in Libau three days later and was renamed to Pylikiy
on 13.02.1946. Between 15.02.1946 and 13.02.1946 it served in the North Baltic Fleet and was put into reserve after that The ship was disarmed and reclassified as floating barrack PKZ-2
in 30.04.1949 at the Kronshtadt Naval Fortress. On 24.12.1955 it was transferred to Leningrad, removed from fleet lists on 12.02.1958 and scrapped after that.