was part of the 8th Z-Flottila, the ship was send to France in March 1943. It collided with Z32
on 30.01.1944 and was badly damaged (torpedo warheads exploded, taking out both engine rooms). It was transferred to Bordeaux, but never repaired because of its bad condition. The guns were removed and installed as coastal defense guns. Decommissioned on 24.08.1944, burned out on 24.08.1944 and broken down by the French in 1949.