was part of the 4th T-Flottila after being commissioned. Sent to France in November 1942 and mainly used for escorting convoys, blockade breakers and U-Boats in the Gulf of Biscay. Returned to Germany in January 1944 for maintenance and then attached to the 6th Torpedoboot flotilla, later to the 5th T-Flottila supporting retreating German army units. Handed over to Britain on 06.01.1946. Given to France and renamed to Alsace
), decommissioned on 09.06.1954 as scrapped in February 1955.