was part of the 4th T-Flottila after being commissioned. After a short operation in Norway, T28
was sent to France in January 1944 to replace
. This torpedo boat was the only one that survived the allied invasion and was able to fight through the invasion are in July 1944 and returned to Germany. There it was attached to the 5th torpedo boat flotilla, supporting retreating German army units in the Baltic Sea. Handed over to Britain after the war. Given to France and renamed as Lorraine
(later Le Lorrain
). Decommissioned in May 1955, scrapped in 1959.