was attached to the 5th torpedo boat flotilla after being commissioned. It supported retreating German army units in the Baltic Sea and survived the war. Handed over to the Russians, it entered Soviet Navy lists on 05.11.1945 and taken over by a Russian crew on 01.01.1946. Transferred to Libau on 05.01.1946 it was renamed to Primernyy
on 13.02. Between 15.02.1946 and 21.12.1955 the ships was part of the North Baltic fleet, on 30.11.1954 it was converted into a floating barrack and renamed to PKZ-63
on 28.12.1954. Removed from the fleet lists on 09.11.1956, it was scraped in Tallin in 1957-1958.