As part of the 5th T-Flottila, T35
only operated in the Baltic Sea where it supported the retreating German army units. Handed over to the British on 06.07.1945. Given to the US for trials on 11.07.1945 and renamed as DD 965
. Transferred to France in 1947 as spare part reserve for other Flottentorpedoboote 1939. It was scrapped in October 1952.