was part of the 6th Torpedoboot flotilla at the outbreak of the war and used for mine laying operations until Spring of 1940. The ship was send to the Channel in fall of 1940 where the ship was transferred to the 5th Torpedoboot flotilla in February 1941. After a short operation in Norway in April 1941, the ship was used in the Baltic Sea. The Jaguar
took part in Operation "Cerberus" in February 1942 and returned to the Baltic Sea until March 1943 followed by an escort mission of battlecruiser Scharnhorst
Returned to the Channel the ship operated against the invasion fleet in the Normandy and sunk on 15.06.1944 by British Lancaster bombers in Le Havre on 49°30'N/00°07E'.