was part of the 3rd TFlottila after commisioned. In July 1942 the ship was send to France until November 1943, from this time the torpedo boat was used in the torpedo school in the Baltic Sea. At the end of 1944 it was put into active service again and was used for escort duty. Handed over to the US on 09.01.1946, where it supervised the scuttling of captured German warships. Given to France in October 1947, renamed to Damper
but not put into service again. Scrapped in 1951.