was part of the 3rd TFlottila after commisioned. Transferred to Rotterdam in January 1942 to participate in Operation Cerberus. On 19.03.1942, T17
escorted the CA Admiral Hipper
to Norway. After returned to Germany it was send to France between October 1942 and mid 1943. From this time the torpedo boat was used in the torpedo school in the Baltic Sea. At the end of 1944 it was put into active service again and was used for escort duty. Taken over by the Soviets after the war, it entered Soviet Fleet lists on 05.11.1945. Manned by a Russian crew on 15.01.1946 it arrived in Libau two days later and was renamed to Poryvisty
on 15.02 of the same year. Until 24.12.1955 it was part of the North Baltic fleet, since 25.06.1949 as a target control ship and renamed to UC-6
on 27.09.1946. On 30.12.1959 it was removed from the Navy lists and disbanded on 06.02.1960.