was part of the 3rd TFlottila after commisioned. It was send to France between September 1942 and mid 1943. From this time, the torpedo boat was used in the torpedo school in the Baltic Sea and was put into active service again at the end of 1944. Handed over to the US after the war, who offered the ship to Denmark. Planed conversion to MTB Command Ship canceled in 1950, scrapped in February 1952.