was part of the 3rd TFlottila after commisioned and used in Norway until the end of 1943. From this time, the torpedo boat was used in the torpedo school in the Baltic Sea and was put into active service again at the end of 1944. Handed over to the British in 1945. Given to France on 04.02.1946 and renamed in Baccarat
. Not put into service and scrapped in 1951.