This ship was one of a group of three ferries which were assinged as mine layers in August 1914.
, also named Hilfsstreuminendampfer A
operated in the Baltic Sea until July 1918. In December of the same year, it was again used as a ferry. In 1925 it was sold to Greece and served as Elli Daskalaki
, Elli Toyia
until 1937 when it was scrapped.