The 15 torpedoboats of the Ariete
class were the largest class of ships captured by the Kriegsmarine after the Italian surrender in
September 1943. None of those ships were already completed at this time and after completion all were part of the 10th TFlottila, and used for mine laying, escort duty and coastal defense.
) was damaged during an air raid on the Fiume shipyard on 20.02.1945 while still being under construction. In 1948/1949 it was completed using parts from the destroyed TA46
and put into service in the Yugoslav navy as Ucka
. The ship was decommissioned and scrapped in 1971